No business wants to be in the position where demand generation is consistently stressful, but so many are in this survival mode. In this episode, Andre and Mick will be discussing how customer acquisition can actually be quite predictable, and they share insight on how to make it that way for your business. Continuing on the theme of the Investor Ready Scorecard, the guys reference the different levels of business and how customer acquisition should look for each stage.
Listen in to learn how to be more intentional about gaining customers through drip feeding them information on your business and why this is so necessary. Andre and Mick explain the importance of not overlooking systems and the development of old clients as you grow. They also cover why it's key to find the right customers and take them on a journey toward closing the sale.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- The importance of predictable customer acquisition.
- Why it’s difficult to understand where to find customers.
- How people end up destroying current customer relationships while trying to acquire new ones.
- The importance of identifying the right kind of growth.
- How to use the “surprise gauge” and what it means.
- How customer acquisition is similar to a vending machine.
- The customer journey and why you need one.
- Going from meeting takers to market makers – two critical processes.
- Why intentional “drip feeding” is so valuable to marketing.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“New clients are like buses; when you need one – it’s not there. But when you don’t need one – three come at once!” – Mick Holly
“In this growth mindset, we are aspiring to get growth, but it’s gotta be the right kind of growth that grows that profit.” – Mick Holly
“80% of sales are closed on the 5th to the 12th contact.” – Mick Holly
Resources In Today's Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready here are 5 ways we can help YOUR business:
Listen to our Science of Business Wealth Podcast
Go to https://scienceofbusinesswealth.com/podcast to listen to The Science of Business Wealth podcast, and subscribe on iTunes.
Try the new Investor Ready Business Scorecard
A great framework to measure the performance of your business along 9 key dimensions. Download it right here.
Enroll in any of our online training courses
Schedule a Free Strategy Call with me
We can talk about your business and how to ensure it continues to sustain the lifestyle you need. CLICK HERE to access my calendar.
Get MY FREE book - The Owners Guide To Boosting Profit, Eliminating Debt and Building Wealth
You can get your copy instantly by clicking here — GET FREE BOOK